Firstly fill out the enquiry form here, to see if I am available and I reply to your enquiry.
We then meet over coffee and discuss the following: (first the coffee, which must be good)
- Venue and dates
- Planning your ceremony
- Length of the ceremony
- Vows – percsonal / traditional
- Dress code
- A short message – you decide
- The rings
- The entrance and exit
- Signing the Marriage Register
I will email you all of the relevant infomation you need:
- List of things I need
- My fees
Then I gather your documents, which you can scan and email to me or I can collect:
- Copies of ID’s
- Attorney’s letter
- I will plan out all of the documentation, before the wedding.
- On the special day, I will arrive 30 minutes before the start of the wedding.
- After the ceremony and we have signed the Marriage Register, I will present you with your Marriage Certificate.
- Contact me if you have any questions about this.