As a Registered Marriage Officer I abide to this set of rules and requirements.
- From both Bride and Groom, I need:
- South African ID books / cards
- 3 x passport-size photos of each of you
- a letter from your Attorney, if a pre-nup has been signed
- If either is divorced, I need: A copy of the Divorce Certificate.
- If either is widowed, I need: A copy of the Death Certificate.
- From your two witnesses, I need:
- a clear copy of their South African ID books / cards.
- At the Wedding, after signing the Marriage Register, I will give you your Marriage Certificate.
Contact me if you have any questions about this.